All the content on veduapk.online is either submitted to veduapk.online by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted is believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
Veduapk.online is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on protrackings.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
If you still believe anything shared on the website is infringing, You can contact us via the contact form so that we can remove that content from the website.
Alternative Contact For Content Removal:
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on Veduapk.online without your permission, you can file a DMCA complaint with us with an alternative contact as well. To file a DMCA complaint, please send us an email that includes the following information:
- Your contact information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the title and URL of the webpage where the material is located.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your DMCA complaint is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send your DMCA complaint to [[email protected]]. We will respond to all DMCA complaints within  business days.